Greenwood Village, CO
Spring Draft Tests
May 19 & 20, 2018
Fall Draft Test
Aurora, Colorado - in
conjunction with Specialty
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2018 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
BMDCR held its Annual Awards Banquet on January 2nd. Dogs who earned titles or had special accomplishments in 2017 were honored.7. The clubs highest honor, the Kathy Roth Award, for service to the club and the breed, was awarded to Patty Wellinger.
Congratulations to all!
Photo by Jill Byers