Black Forest, CO
Bernermania Specialty Shows & Trials
October 7-8-9, 2022
Fall Draft Tests
Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2022 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
Congratulations to all the Bernese Mountain Dog club member teams honored by BMDCR in January for their achievements in 2021.The Kathy Roth Award was given much deservedly to long-time member and volunteer, Joanna Hughes. Among the many dogs who achieved new titles, were 6 new Grand Master Draft Dogs (of 11 in the whole county): Stihl and Meme with Yoshi Peterson, Stigen with Margarget Jezek, Cliff with Valerie Horney, Brokaw with Lori Kennedy, and Dice with Kim Giannone.