Spring Draft Tests
Estes Park, CO
BMDCR 2021 Regional
Fall Draft Tests
Grand Junction, CO
AKC Scent Work Trials
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2021 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
Our Zoom meeting and awards celebration on January 24, 2021 featured:
Kudos to all member dogs who achieved new titles and accomplishments in 2020
Announcement of the 2020 Kathy Roth Award winner, Candy McDanal
BMDCR 2020 Year in Review, a slide show prepared by Melissa and Karl Olson. Melissa stated "It's ALWAYS a pleasure to put this together for the annual meeting of the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies. I'm AMAZED at the things we all were able to accomplish in 2020! Thanks to everyone that contributed pictures of their dogs doing all the things that an intentionally bred Bernese Mountain dog SHOULD do! ❤ "