Greenwood Village, CO
Spring Draft Tests
October 5-6, 2019
Fall Draft Tests
Tentatively October 12-13,
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2019 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
The BMDCR held its annual awards banquet on January 27. Congratulations to the many club members / BMD teams who achieved so much in 2018! Special congratulations to Barb LeTourneau, recipient of the club's highest honor, the Kathy Roth Award.
Watch the BMDCR 2018 in Review video created by Melissa Olson and presented at the awards banquet on our Facebook page (visitor post by Melissa Olson on January 28) or DIRECT LINK