Next Meeting & BernerFiesta
AKC Scent Trial
in conjunction with
Entries open August 5.
2020 Specialty Shows
Fall Draft Tests
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2020 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
The BMDCR Annual Awards Brunch was held on January 26, 2020. Among the many, many accomplishments of our member dogs celebrated, we had FIVE Grand Master Draft Dogs in 2019! among many, many other titles!
Another annual tradition is to honor a club member with the Kathy Roth Award. This award is given to a member who has contributed significantly to the club and its goals. Congratulations to Teresa Dominguez our 2020 Kathy Roth Award winner! Teresa does a wonderful job as our newsletter editor. Her hard work and dedication not only keeps members informed, but helps create a sense of community.
Don't miss the
2019 Year in Review
slide show created by Melissa & Carl Olson!
Members Only password has changed.