Greenwood Village, CO
Fall Draft Test
October 5, 2018
Aurora, Colorado - with
Entries due by Sept 24
October 6 & 7, 2018
Entries due by Sept 19
Welcome to the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies!
- Founded in October 1987, the BMDCR is comprised of people who love Bernese Mountain Dogs.
- The BMDCR serves the states of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
- The BMDCR has been officially recognized as a regional club by the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America since 1989.
- The BMDCR achieved status as an AKC licensed club in 2007, and hosted their first independent specialty show that same year.
- BMDCR members are fanciers involved in breeding, showing, service and performance activities, as well as those whose Bernese are cherished family members.
- Learn more about us at The BMDCR.
Copyright 2010-2018 - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Rockies
All art work, logos, and photos are the property of the BMDCR and/or the original artist or photographer and may not be reproduced without express permission.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BMDCR
The BMDCR Spring Draft Tests "Pawpourri of Berners" on May 19th and 20th were a great success! Thank you judges volunteers, hosts, and teams! We're glad everyone had a great time!
Photos by Barb & Keith